Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A Couple of Things...

-Ben is potty-trained!!! He started last Tuesday, and has just done great! Just one or two accidents, and he's got it! I can't believe that I don't have to wipe 2 rear-ends anymore! Woo hoo!!!

-Molly has found her feet! It is so sweet. I was in a yoga "Mommy and Baby" class this week, and the instructor had us lay on our backs and grab our feet...she called it "Happy Baby Pose". I thought to myself, "Babies don't do this, do they?" Then, that very day, Molly found her feet, grabbed on, and perfectly demonstrated "Happy Baby Pose!"

-Molly is laughing! Not all the time, and it's not a long, drawn out belly laugh, but she is definitely laughing...it's one of the sweetest sounds on earth!

-Things are going pretty well now. Sleep is, of course, our only frustration:) Ben is waking up WAY too early (like 5:30 this morning), and Molly is staying up way too late (like 10:30 last night). If you do the math, you can see that we can't even get 8 hours in even if we tried. Things will be better soon...Molly is transitioning to an earlier bedtime, but she is just not quite there yet. We'll see how the next few weeks go. **If only Ben would sleep in!! Of course, I will be cursing him for sleeping in when he is a teenage, I'm sure.

No comments: