Thursday, October 16, 2008

Is there anything better than a Daddy?!!

I know my kids love me...I am blessed as a mother to have such wonderful kids and to have them both very well attached to me. But I do need to point out, also, that Aaron is a "Daddy Extraordinaire!" Here are a couple of pictures and thoughts:

*For the first few pics...my question is this: "Is there anything more tempting than a Daddy on the floor?" If you want to get your kids to pay attention to you, all you have to do is lay down in the middle of the living room floor. Within seconds, your kids will be stuck to you like glue!

*Next is a picture of bath time. I do quite a bit of the parenting around here, being a stay-at-home-mom and all, but there are certain times that Aaron is the go-to guy, and bath time is one of them. Now that the kids can bathe together, it is so sweet to watch from a distance and just see how they respond to him and hear how wonderful he is with them

*Also included is a pic of Aaron with Molly. Though I am still her true, true love ;), she is bonding much more with Daddy. Every night now, Aaron puts Molly to bed. He takes her in her room and they have a sweet routine that they do and she always relaxes and usually falls asleep on his shoulder as he snuggles/walks her down. They both seem to really love the time together and the routine they have worked out!





2 comments:

Kagalicious said...

SUCH cute pictures!! miss you guys!!

Momma Maria said...

Hey, who's the hottie with Ben?