Sunday, May 31, 2009

Easter Basket Joy!

I've been meaning to post this for weeks...

A few days after Easter, I was putting Molly to bed for a nap, and noticed that Ben was being wonderfully quite while I was with her in the other room. I was so proud of him, thinking to myself, "What a respectful little guy he is becoming...knowing to stay quite when I need him to!"

After she was out, I walked out to look for him and to thank him for his excellent behavior.

This is what I found!!





He had meticulously unwrapped every remaining piece of candy/chocolate from his Easter basket, and was slowly eating them...piece by piece.

After my initial shock and amusement, I just let him eat what he wanted and then tossed the rest...I figured he deserved it after all that work. Plus, the candy was gone, and it was great to be done with it:)

1 comment:

Alicia said...

What a character. Looks like the old line about things being too quiet is true :)